FAQs – 1 Minute Site
- I need some help, what can I do?
- Do I need any technical or special skills to use 1 Minute Site?
- What system requirements do I need to use with 1 Minute Site?
- Can I edit my password?
- How can I purchase 1Minutesite Basic, Professional or Business versions?
- Which payment methods can I use?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online?
- How much do I need to pay for using this website and how long does my subscription last?
- Can you create custom graphics for my website?
- Information about coupons
- I already own a domain; can I use it with 1 Minute Site?
- What is going to happen after 1 year, when my subscription expires?
- Can I ask for a custom optimization for my website (search engines positioning)?
- Can I also have a custom newsletter?
- What is a domain?
- Is the domain’s cost included in the subscription’s cost?
- How long do I have to wait for a domain?
- I already have a website, can I use it with 1 Minute Site?
- How can I enter a content to my website?
- How can I edit or delete the content of my website?
- How can I create a link?
- Can I edit my website graphics?
- How can I add contents on the sidebar?
- What’s Google Analytics?
- What’s Google Maps?
- If I use 1Minutesite to create my website, does it already include a basic optimization for my website?
- Why doesn’t my website appear at the top of Google?
1 Minute Site provides you with many tools. To create, edit and manage your website, please see Help page link, where you can find all the FAQs, video tutorials, quick guides, and a guide with the detailed explanation. If it’s not enough, please contact us at email@example.com
No, the concept of 1 Minute Site has been developed to allow everyone to create and manage their own website with no specific skills required. This allows you to manage your website as you prefer, saving the web agency costs related to your website updating.
No specific requirements are necessary, 1 Minute Site is compatible with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome …) and operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista, Mac Os, Linux …).
Yes, whenever you want, by accessing your control panel and clicking on ‘Edit password’.
1- You can purchase them via the website, if you follow the link, and click on the ‘Purchase’ button of the version you’ve chosen. Then you just have to follow the step-by-step instructions. 2- In your control panel, on the left sidebar there are the following buttons: ‘Purchase BASIC version’ – ‘Purchase PROFESSIONAL version’ – Purchase BUSINESS version’; choose the version you prefer and follow the instructions. If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several payments methods available: by credit card, Paypal, and bank transfers. For further details, please contact the 1 Minute Site staff at email@example.com
1MinuteSite uses secure payment systems.
Yes, 1 Minute Site staff will provide you with the most efficient assistant for your request, plus a free estimate. If you have any doubt, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I change from my version to a better version?
Yes, there won’t be any problems, you just need to contact 1 Minute Site support staff at email@example.com and pay the difference between the costs.
Go to the top
In order to activate your coupon and get a discounted version, please remember to enter your code in CAPITAL LETTERS. (i.e. ABCDEFG09)
We will contact you 1 month before your subscription will expire; we will send you an email or we will call you. You can choose to renew your subscription in order to maintain your website online or let it expire, without any possibility to update it. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, 1 Minute Site staff will provide you the most efficient assistant for your request plus a free estimate. If you have any doubt just contact us at email@example.com.
Yes, 1 Minute Site staff will provide you with the most efficient assistant for your request plus a free estimate. If you have any doubt just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A domain is a name used to identify a person, a company, or an online organisation unambiguously. It consists of two main parts separated by a dot (i.e. mywebsite.com). The first part is a name, while the second one consists of an abbreviation for the kind of activity of the company and its geographical area: ‘com’ is normally understood as ‘company’, ‘corporation’ ,and ‘commerce’.
Of course, domain’s cost is included in the subscription’s cost and the same works for emailboxes. If you have any doubt, please contact us at email@example.com
During the payment process, you will have to check if the domain that you’ve chosen is available. Your domain will be activated after you pay and register, by accessing the ‘Manage Domain’ section of control panel of the app. Once you purchase your domain, it will be activated within 3-4 days. And don’t worry about possible ‘domain’ thefts, even if it isn’t active yet, once you purchase it, nobody else can get it.
Yes, access your control panel and click on ‘Publishing options’, choose the ‘CUSTOM FTP’ option and please enter the data that we provided you with when you’ve purchased your domain. If you have any problems or difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is very easy; when you access your control panel, you just have to click on ‘Add content’ and choose the kind of content you would like to add.
It is very easy; when you access your control panel, you just have to click on the ‘Pencil’ icon positioned above the content you want to edit. Otherwise, if you just want to delete content, you need to click on the ‘X’ icon and confirm the deletion.
You just need to add the ‘Manage Paragraph’ content. You can create and make the title of a link by adding its URL in the link field, or the text you entered in the content field by selecting the word/s you want to link, and then by clicking on the ‘link/chain’ icon; it will appear a window where you have to enter the URL.
Yes, whenever you want. You just have to click on the ‘graphics’ button in your control panel. Otherwise, if you want to ask for custom graphics, please contact us at email@example.com.
Just click on ‘add content’ on the sidebar and choose among all the kinds of contents available.
Google Analytics is a useful tool to analyse web data and get detailed information about your website traffic and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Google Maps is a useful app to find certain places, cities, shops, etc. 1 Minute Site gives you the chance to add a Google Map to your website and let people know where you are.
Before your website can be visible on Google SERP, Google has to notice your website. In order to do this, Google uses software called ‘robots’, whose aim is to find new content on the web. In order to be easily found on the web, check out some tips:
- Keep your content updated
- Register with social bookmarking tools. Create your account and use your website as a bookmark.
- Keywords: they are essential! They are really important to search engines. By order of importance: (1) website title (2) website menu (3) paragraph title in a text. 1 Minute Site offers you this kind of services, you just need to click on ‘page settings’ and then on ‘advanced’ and insert your keywords.
If you have any problems or you want to custom your website optimization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you an estimate.